New Layout!~ Rate and Comment puhleease? :D



Disclaimer
Welcome!
You are riding upon Kristal's train of thoughts. Choo! Choo! ^^,

This blog contains my other half, I do what I want when I feel like it.

Follow my blog.
Home/Refresh
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
No right-clicking!
 reading. :D

Navigation

Meet Kristal! Diary <3 Links Domain

Kristal.
The name's Kristal. A Super Girl wanna be. A great singer in her bathroom. Eighteen-ish. A proud Filipina. Forever TAKEN FOR GRANTED. 3rd yr student, BSHRM. She loves doodles, chocolates, and ice creams.

Find me here @ http://flavors.me/pipapipay

TAG ME!
Open for link-exchange.
Tagalog & English only.
No post-related tags here.



PAST TENSE
9-18-11
Kamusta naman yung Fiesta?
*Insert Title Here* =))))
Ukay-ukay Madness. XD
Why new?
Hello durr*




Credits
© Design by Kristal Everything here is Copyrighted unless otherwise stated.

Basecodes from Hana
Hosted by Blogger

Read the Printed Word!
Proudly Pinoy!


Depressed.
Wednesday 21 September 2011 written @ 9:52 pm
0 left some love

I have a big problem. Suuuuuuuper.

Yung sa Immersion namin. I know it's my fault. Mom already asked me if I want to join or not, but I told her I won't na kase expensive talaga pero deep inside I wanna go talaga. Sayang ang certificate and yung lessons na pwede ko matutunan during the immersion.   Oh tapos ngayon namomroblema ako kase sinabi nila yung mga nagsign joining or not joining are obliged to pay the 4k, as in 4 thousand pesos for the booking. They said First Come, First Serve. So hindi na ako nagassume na makakasama ako kase I know my Mom doesn't have that money pa, they collected the money within the week of my Birthday. Hello? Loka ba ako para hindi icelebrate ang 18th Birthday ko? Syempre uunahin ko muna Birthday ko. Once-in-a-life-time ln yan mangyayari palalagpasin ko pa.

Hayy. I dunno what to do. Ang mga tao pa naman ngayon ang kukupad magbayad ng utang.  I still wanna join the Immersion kaso nga ln I don't have the money.

Why is the world so unfair huh? 

Labels:






A



Hey! Stop that! Get your own brain. >((