New Layout!~ Rate and Comment puhleease? :D



Disclaimer
Welcome!
You are riding upon Kristal's train of thoughts. Choo! Choo! ^^,

This blog contains my other half, I do what I want when I feel like it.

Follow my blog.
Home/Refresh
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
No right-clicking!
 reading. :D

Navigation

Meet Kristal! Diary <3 Links Domain

Kristal.
The name's Kristal. A Super Girl wanna be. A great singer in her bathroom. Eighteen-ish. A proud Filipina. Forever TAKEN FOR GRANTED. 3rd yr student, BSHRM. She loves doodles, chocolates, and ice creams.

Find me here @ http://flavors.me/pipapipay

TAG ME!
Open for link-exchange.
Tagalog & English only.
No post-related tags here.



PAST TENSE
Magiging okay din ang lahat.
Dear Mamang,
Tanga me. =))))
Napunit ang slit ng skirt ko. ;(
Depressed.
9-18-11
Kamusta naman yung Fiesta?
*Insert Title Here* =))))
Ukay-ukay Madness. XD
Why new?




Credits
© Design by Kristal Everything here is Copyrighted unless otherwise stated.

Basecodes from Hana
Hosted by Blogger

Read the Printed Word!
Proudly Pinoy!


Ba't ba napakamakalimutin ko? :'(
Thursday 29 September 2011 written @ 4:37 pm
0 left some love

Issh. Nakakainis na talaga. 
May isa pa akong Blogger account. Nakalimutan ko na yung email. Hayy. Ang bata-bata ko pa makakalimutin na ako agad. Anu ba yan.

Anyways, 5hrs talaga vacant time ko this day. Nakakalumot naman kapag sa school pa ako tatambay.  Maya-maya aalis na din ako. Dahil bored nga ako, gumawa ako ng google+. Ewan ako anong meron dun, gumawa ln ako. Hahaha.  Visit my flavors.me to see my other accounts.

Namimiss ko na magpost ng English. Issh.

Labels:






A



Hey! Stop that! Get your own brain. >((