New Layout!~ Rate and Comment puhleease? :D



Disclaimer
Welcome!
You are riding upon Kristal's train of thoughts. Choo! Choo! ^^,

This blog contains my other half, I do what I want when I feel like it.

Follow my blog.
Home/Refresh
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
No right-clicking!
 reading. :D

Navigation

Meet Kristal! Diary <3 Links Domain

Kristal.
The name's Kristal. A Super Girl wanna be. A great singer in her bathroom. Eighteen-ish. A proud Filipina. Forever TAKEN FOR GRANTED. 3rd yr student, BSHRM. She loves doodles, chocolates, and ice creams.

Find me here @ http://flavors.me/pipapipay

TAG ME!
Open for link-exchange.
Tagalog & English only.
No post-related tags here.



PAST TENSE
New Layout!~ Yeeee. :">
At kamusta naman ang isang oras na tulog?
College Night 2k11 : Yin & Yang
Ba't ba napakamakalimutin ko? :'(
Magiging okay din ang lahat.
Dear Mamang,
Tanga me. =))))
Napunit ang slit ng skirt ko. ;(
Depressed.
9-18-11




Credits
© Design by Kristal Everything here is Copyrighted unless otherwise stated.

Basecodes from Hana
Hosted by Blogger

Read the Printed Word!
Proudly Pinoy!


I know it hurts but I should to.
Sunday 9 October 2011 written @ 10:24 pm
6 left some love


I broke up with my Boyfriend last night. For the 2nd time. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm really hurt. It feels like a knife is stabbing my heart and it's bleeding that I couldn't control my feelings. No, I didn't cry. I'm strong. But I know deep inside my heart I want to burst out and just fade away that no one can find me. I'm so tired of those dramas. I've given him so many chances because I love him but it looks like he doesn't care. I know in my self I gave my best to make it work but to sum up our relationship I was the one who understands and not him. I know I am ready to let go and so I let him go. It's time to love my self now. I'm doing this for the reason to let him grow up alone, with out me. He's telling me this for so many times that he would do everything to make me happy, to grow up and think maturely but until now there's no changes and I'm so tired of waiting for nothing. I gave him all the love that he needed but he doesn't even bother to think of some ways to make me happy. I need it. I badly need it just to have the reason to stay even though its hard.

I'm still hoping that one day we could still try it once again and there will be still "US" in the future.


Labels:






A



Hey! Stop that! Get your own brain. >((