New Layout!~ Rate and Comment puhleease? :D



Disclaimer
Welcome!
You are riding upon Kristal's train of thoughts. Choo! Choo! ^^,

This blog contains my other half, I do what I want when I feel like it.

Follow my blog.
Home/Refresh
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
No right-clicking!
 reading. :D

Navigation

Meet Kristal! Diary <3 Links Domain

Kristal.
The name's Kristal. A Super Girl wanna be. A great singer in her bathroom. Eighteen-ish. A proud Filipina. Forever TAKEN FOR GRANTED. 3rd yr student, BSHRM. She loves doodles, chocolates, and ice creams.

Find me here @ http://flavors.me/pipapipay

TAG ME!
Open for link-exchange.
Tagalog & English only.
No post-related tags here.



PAST TENSE
Harry Potter
Forever Blogspot. ♥
Making my self busy just to ignore what I feel.
I know it hurts but I should to.
New Layout!~ Yeeee. :">
At kamusta naman ang isang oras na tulog?
College Night 2k11 : Yin & Yang
Ba't ba napakamakalimutin ko? :'(
Magiging okay din ang lahat.
Dear Mamang,




Credits
© Design by Kristal Everything here is Copyrighted unless otherwise stated.

Basecodes from Hana
Hosted by Blogger

Read the Printed Word!
Proudly Pinoy!


Hello.
Tuesday 1 November 2011 written @ 1:19 am
0 left some love

Been to busy watching movies! Sorry for no updates. :) Promise if I have time, I'll update. :)





A



Hey! Stop that! Get your own brain. >((